Tumwater Valley Golf Course Men’s Club offers USGA Handicap Indexes through WA Golf. It also runs tournaments for its members and promotes Amateur golf by supporting the Washington Junior Golf Association and The First Green Program. A complete list of the benefits of membership with Tumwater Valley Course Men’s Golf Club is listed below.
As a member of the Men’s Club, you agree to play all your rounds in accordance with the USGA/R&A Rules of Golf and to post all of your acceptable scores for peer review.
Your 2020 membership benefits include:
- 30% discount on TVGC Pro Shop merchandise, except for clubs and balls
- USGA WHS Handicap Index
- Complimentary subscription to Pacific Northwest Golfer Magazine
- Men’s Club, WSGA, PNGA, and USGA Championship eligibility
- WSGA Member rates for green fees the Home Course
Two ways to join or renew:
- Fill out membership form, (Click here for the form) attach check payable to TVMGC for $65 ($25 for junior members age 16 or 17) and place in the Men’s Club drop box, or:
- Sign up clicking the button below that will send you to the sign up page through WAGolf. (A $5.00 processing fee will be added for a total of $70.00)
The following are the types of memberships available.
Regular Membership $65.00
Associate Member $30.00 (Must be a regular 2020 member of another club and this is only available by paper application)
Junior Member 12-15: $10.00 membership for boys between the ages of 12 and 15. This membership will allow them to develop and handicap. These members will not be able to vote or participate in club events. (Available by paper application only.)
Junior Member 16 - 17: $10.00 membership for boys between the ages of 16 and 17. This membership will allow them to develop and handicap. These members are non-voting members. (Available by paper application only.)